IADLEST is the catalyst for law enforcement improvement. The annual conference showcases this commitment by focusing on the most critical issues for law enforcement training executives, managers and staff. This years conference focuses on bridging the gap between training, performance & certification standards.
Law Enforcement Executives, Training Managers, POST Directors and Academy Directors across the U.S and other countries will participate in this conference. Exhibitors have the unique opportunity to share information about their organization with the nation’s top leaders in law enforcement, as well as make valuable contacts and develop new relationships.
IADLEST is committed to transforming policing by pursuing excellence in training and the development of professional standards; and each year, the annual conference showcases this commitment by focusing on the most pressing issues for training managers and executives.
Join fellow Law Enforcement Executives, Training Managers, POST Directors and Academy Directors for the following highlights:
- • Training tracks include the latest innovations on training and technology as well as specifically designed training tracks for POST Directors, Academy Directors and Law Enforcement Trainers such as:
- -Hiring & Training Standards
- -Officer Safety & Wellness
- -Combating Violence Against Law Enforcement
- • Scheduled round-table discussions to exchange ideas and experiences regarding standards, certifications, legal and course development.
- • Social activities, such as the main dinner event at the Harley Davidson Museum and Special Olympics fundraiser (live auction) .
- • State of the art products- Over 25 companies, organizations and government agencies exhibit their latest products, services, programs and/or publications
- • Networking- This event only happens once a year, so don’t miss your opportunity to network with some of the state’s leading law enforcement standards and training directors, academy managers and trainers throughout the Nation!