Returning for its 13th iteration, Biometrics for Government and Law Enforcement is back and ready to deliver you 3 filled days of action pact content on the latest priorities, challenges and future developments of our biometric and identity management community. Identity has become a core vehicle that enables governments, commercial enterprises and individuals to conduct a diversity of business functions such as financial transactions, transit across national borders, enforce laws, secure infrastructure and access personal and government devices. As we look to address evolving threats we seek innovative solutions that are designed with privacy and security in mind. Today’s increasingly globalized and digital world is demanding that biometrics, coupled with biographics, become the identity management standard.
Don’t miss out on joining an audience comprised of 200+ Directors of Security, Operations, IT, Identity Management, Biometrics, Policy, Heads of Acquisition, Chiefs, Program Managers, Industry Executives and Academia from across the nation as we discuss challenges at the forefront of national and global security.
Current advances and topics will include:
- Identity enterprises and enhancing the exchange of data with security, storage and network connectivity
- Tools & applications to support vetting and verifying identities
- Automating processes to enhance speed, accuracy and force protection capabilities
- Developing user friendly technology to support force protection and operations
- Advancements in interoperable multimodal systems to support operations
- Delivering state-of-the-art policing capabilities to support law enforcement operations